Questions for Your Doctor About S-ICD
Use This Support Tool
Print and share: Considering the EMBLEM MRI S-ICD System? Use your browser’s print function or the email button to share these questions with your doctor.
Choosing the right implantable defibrillation device to help control your heart rhythm is an important decision that you and your doctor will want to talk about together. Refer to the questions below when discussing whether the EMBLEM MRI S-ICD System may be right for you.
- Why do I need the EMBLEM MRI S-ICD System if I have already experienced Sudden Cardiac Arrest?
- What are an ICD and an EMBLEM MRI S-ICD? How does the EMBLEM MRI S-ICD System compare to a traditional ICD?
- When could an EMBLEM MRI S-ICD be an option?
- What are the pros and cons of the EMBLEM MRI S-ICD System?
- How long will the EMBLEM MRI S-ICD System last?
- What happens when the battery needs replacing?
- What are the risks associated with the EMBLEM MRI S-ICD System?
- What data is there to support the use of the EMBLEM MRI S-ICD?
Other questions to explore:
Find a Doctor
Find an electrophysiologist in your area trained and experienced in the cutting-edge EMBLEM MRI S-ICD technology.
Hear from S-ICD System patients
Meet real S-ICD System patients as they share their stories and personal journeys.