Questions for Your Doctor About Sudden Cardiac Arrest
Use This Support Tool
Print and share: Newly diagnosed with increased risk for Sudden Cardiac Arrest? Use your browser’s print function or the email button to share these questions with your doctor.
After receiving a diagnosis of increased risk for Sudden Cardiac Arrest, you will probably have questions you want to ask your doctor. Below are some questions to help you in your discussion.
- What is Sudden Cardiac Arrest?
- What is an arrhythmia?
- What did my test results reveal?
- What are my treatment options and which option do you recommend for me? Why?
- What are an ICD and an EMBLEM MRI S-ICD?
- When is an EMBLEM MRI S-ICD needed?
- When could an EMBLEM MRI S-ICD be an option?
- Can I choose which type of device I want to have implanted and can I make this choice myself?
- Can the EMBLEM MRI S-ICD tell the difference between non-fatal arrhythmias and life-threatening ones like ventricular fibrillation?
Other questions to explore:
Find a Doctor
Find an electrophysiologist in your area trained and experienced in the cutting-edge EMBLEM MRI S-ICD technology.
Hear from S-ICD System patients
Meet real S-ICD System patients as they share their stories and personal journeys.